Welcome to Monokian Dentistry, your local dental office providing dental services for patients in Marlton and Haddonfield, NJ. Our dentists are proud to offer comprehensive care to help patients meet their cosmetic goals, improve their smile function, and maintain good oral health. Regular dental visits are the building blocks of dentistry.
Our dentists take a detailed approach to care; if you are a new patient, we will conduct a very comprehensive initial exam to establish your dental history and needs. However, our practice not only focuses on preventative, routine care. We offer dental implant services under one roof for patients with missing teeth or Invisalign and SureSmile for patients who want to straighten their smiles. No matter your oral health needs, our dentists can help.
Our Complete Dental Services
We provide comprehensive dental treatments for our patients. Whether patients require a routine dental cleaning, cosmetic makeover, or extensive restorative care, we can provide the right care tailored to their needs. Our full dental services include:
Our cosmetic dental treatments can improve the aesthetics and health of the smile:
- Botox & Dermal Fillers: We offer Botox and fillers for patients who want to address wrinkles and lines in the face. Botox can also help patients with facial pain and headaches from TMD.
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners and clear SureSmile aligners can shift crooked teeth into a straighter position.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shell-like treatments that cover tooth gaps, discolored teeth, and slightly crooked teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding treatment can address tooth discoloration and damage, adding structure to single teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our office provides Opalescence GO and Zoom teeth whitening treatments that can lift tooth stains and brighten discolored teeth.
- Icon®: Our Icon treatment eliminates white spots on the tooth enamel with tooth-colored resin materials. Minimal tooth preparation is required with Icon.
Preventative, general dental care keeps patients in good oral health and stops the development of future dental issues:
- Custom Mouthguard: A sports mouthguard protects teeth from dental injuries and braces from damage during contact sports.
- Emergency Dentistry: We offer emergency dental care for patients with tooth pain, lost permanent teeth, and other severe oral health problems.
- Family Dentistry: Our family dental treatments help patients of all ages get the right care for their current dental needs.
- Root Canal: We provide root canal treatment for patients with tooth decay that has reached the inside of the tooth. Cleaning, disinfecting, and filling the root canal can prevent the need for removing a tooth.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation ensures comfortable, relaxing, and pain-free treatment.
- Tooth Extraction: We can extract severely decayed, impacted, or damaged teeth or to prevent further damage to the smile.
With restorative dental care, we can renew the full function of patient’s smiles. Our restorative treatments include:
- All On Four: This type of denture can secure a full tooth arch with as few as four dental implants.
- Dental Bridge: A bridge fills the gap left by consecutive missing teeth. Dental bridges can use natural teeth or dental implants for support.
- Tooth Crown: Dental crowns fully cover teeth like caps to address tooth damage and wear.
- Dental Implants: We use dental implants to replace one or all missing teeth. Implants can support dental crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial and complete dentures replace rows and arches of missing teeth. We offer removable and fixed dentures
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, leads to bleeding gums, inflamed gum tissue, and gum recession. Our scaling and root planing treatments can clean bacterial buildup and heal the gum tissue.
- Sleep Apnea: Patients with sleep apnea experience pauses in breathing during sleep due to a blocked airway. We can provide oral appliances to bring the lower jaw forward and open the airway for uninterrupted rest.
- TMD Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) lead to teeth clenching and grinding, headaches, and jaw pain and tenderness. Wearing a nightguard can protect teeth and stop TMD symptoms.
Contact Monokian Dentistry
Do you need a new dentist? Contact our experienced dental team today. Call our Marlton dental office at 856.983.9620 and our Haddonfield dental office at 856.429.0404. You can also schedule an appointment at Marlton or request a dental consultation at Haddonfield on our website.